The County Treasurer is elected to a four-year term and may serve up to two terms in a 12-year period. The treasurer is the custodian of all monies belonging to the County. The treasurer serves on the County Board of Finance, typically as the board secretary.
Courthouse, Room 240
For the duration of the Courthouse Rehabilitation Project, the Treasurer’s Office will be located on the upper floor of the Pulaski County Annex, 125 South Riverside Drive, Winamac, next to the Pulaski County Public Library.
Teresa Bryant, Treasurer
- Billing and collecting property taxes (real estate, personal, mobile home)
- Collecting bankruptcy taxes
- Collecting inheritance and innkeeper’s tax
- Issuing tax clearances for mobile-home moving permits and alcoholic-beverage permits
- Investing all County funds
- Conducting annual real-estate–tax sale with the Auditor’s Office
- Collecting delinquent personal-property taxes in judgment
- Searching for and collecting delinquent taxes of public employees