The County Treasurer is elected to a four-year term and may serve up to two terms in a 12-year period. The treasurer is the custodian of all monies belonging to the County.
Courthouse, Room 240
Teresa Bryant, Treasurer
Pay your real-property, personal-property, and mobile-home taxes online.
Access Property Records through WebGIS (To search, enter a name, address, or parcel number into the white Search field in the top-left corner.)
- Billing and collecting property taxes (real estate, personal, mobile home)
- Collecting bankruptcy taxes
- Collecting inheritance and innkeeper’s tax
- Issuing tax clearances for mobile-home moving permits and alcoholic-beverage permits
- Investing all County funds
- Conducting annual real-estate–tax sale with the Auditor’s Office
- Collecting delinquent personal-property taxes in judgment
- Searching for and collecting delinquent taxes of public employees