The County Treasurer is elected to a four-year term and may serve up to two terms in a 12-year period. The treasurer is the custodian of all monies belonging to the County.
Courthouse, Room 240
Teresa Bryant, Treasurer
Important information about the 2020 Tax Lien Sale
Pay your real-property, personal-property, and mobile-home taxes online.
Access Property Records through WebGIS (To search, enter a name, address, or parcel number into the white Search field in the top-left corner.)
- Billing and collecting property taxes (real estate, personal, mobile home)
- Collecting bankruptcy taxes
- Collecting inheritance and innkeeper’s tax
- Issuing tax clearances for mobile-home moving permits and alcoholic-beverage permits
- Investing all County funds
- Conducting annual real-estate–tax sale with the Auditor’s Office
- Collecting delinquent personal-property taxes in judgment
- Searching for and collecting delinquent taxes of public employees