Election 2020 Information
This year is a presidential-election year. A number of county and municipal positions in Pulaski County are up for election in the
5-May 2-June primary and 3-November general elections, as well as state, national, and party positions. Consult this flyer from the Indiana Election Division for a comprehensive list of (amended) deadlines pertaining to both the primary and general elections.
Elections in Pulaski County are overseen by the Pulaski County Election Board, chaired by Patty Sullivan (R) and additionally composed of Jessye Gilley (D)and County Clerk JoLynn Behny, who by statute serves as secretary of the Board.
The election board reminds all voters who have moved since the last election in which they voted to update their voter-registration information with the Election Board at the Clerk’s Office. Voters may vote at any one of the county’s vote centers:
- Francesville Fire Station, 122 East Montgomery Street, Francesville
- Medaryville Christian Church annex, 414 East Ridge Street, Medaryville
- Monterey Town Hall, 7033 North Walnut Street, Monterey
- Pulaski County Highway Department garage, 1131 North U.S.-35, Winamac
- Star City Community Building, 2550 East Key Street, Star City
Early voting will begin on Tuesday, 7 April, for the primary election, and on Tuesday, 6 October, for the general election.