Election 2020 Information
This year is a presidential-election year. A number of county and municipal positions in Pulaski County are up for election in the
5-May 2-June primary and 3-November general elections, as well as state, national, and party positions.
Elections in Pulaski County are overseen by the Pulaski County Election Board, chaired by Patty Sullivan (R) and additionally composed of Jessye Gilley (D)and County Clerk JoLynn Behny, who by statute serves as secretary of the Board.
The election board reminds all voters who have moved since the last election in which they voted to update their voter-registration information with the Election Board at the Clerk’s Office. Voters may vote at any one of the county’s vote centers:
- Francesville Fire Station, 122 East Montgomery Street, Francesville
- Medaryville Christian Church annex, 414 East Ridge Street, Medaryville
- Monterey Town Hall, 7033 North Walnut Street, Monterey
- Pulaski County Highway Department garage, 1131 North U.S.-35, Winamac
- Star City Community Building, 2550 East Key Street, Star City
Specifics regarding early and absentee voting have yet to be determined by the Election Board, but early voting will begin on Tuesday, 7 April, for the primary election, and on Tuesday, 6 October, for the general election.
For a list of candidates for county, state, and national offices on the 2020 primary ballot, visit this page.
For a list of candidates for municipal, party-precinct, and state-delegate positions on the 2020 primary ballot, visit this page.
To access the Indiana Secretary of State’s Election Division’s roster of filed candidates, visit this page.