Completed and approved by the County Commissioners in early 2009, the Advisory Plan Commission’s Pulaski County Comprehensive Plan: Plan for Smart Growth was funded by a Community Development Block Grant planning grant from the Indiana Office of Community Affairs (applied for and administrated by the Kankakee-Iroquois Regional Planning Commission), with planning assistance provided by an engineering–and–planning-services firm and support from the Pulaski County Community Development Commission, as well as the County Building Inspector, Highway Superintendent, and Surveyor.
- Section 1 (Table of Contents, Preface: Overview, and Chapter 1: Introduction)
- Chapter 2: Existing Conditions
- Chapter 2: Existing Conditions (continued)
- 2009 Land-Use Maps
- Chapter 3: Goals, Objectives, and Strategies
- Chapter 4: Comprehensive Master Plan
- Appendix: Public Participation