At its 22-February-2022 meeting, the Pulaski County Board of Commissioners, pursuant to Indiana Code §36-7-4-607(a), referred to the Pulaski County Advisory Plan Commission, for its consideration, proposed amendments to Pulaski County Ordinance 2021-03, the Pulaski County Unified Development Ordinance. Links to marked-up versions of the existing and proposed chapters are below:
- Chatper 2, existing; and Chapter 2 as proposed by the Board of Commissioners
- Chapter 4, existing; and Chapter 4 as proposed by the Board of Commissioners
- Chapter 7, existing; Chapter 7 as proposed by the Board of Commissioners; and corrected page 227 of the Board of Commissioners’ proposal
- Chapter 8 as proposed by the Board of Commissioners [Removes “CSES are a minimum of 5 acres in total area.” from the definition of ‘Commercial Solar Energy System (CSES)’ on page 240.]
Links to “clean” versions of the proposed restated chapters 2, 4, 7, and 8 of the ordinance are below:
- Proposed restatement of Chapter 2
- Proposed restatement of Chapter 4
- Proposed restatement of Chapter 7
- Proposed restatement of Chapter 8
Prior to recommending these proposed changes to the Board of Commissioners as presented or amended or declining to recommend them, the Advisory Plan Commission conducted a public hearing on the matter at 6:00 p.m. E.T. on Wednesday, 16 March 2022, in the meeting room of the Pulaski County Highway Department garage, 1131 North U.S. 35, Winamac.
This meeting was continued to 6:00 p.m. on Friday, 1 April, at the aforesaid location, at which time the Advisory Plan Commission voted to recommend the original proposal back to the Board of Commissioners with the amendments stated herein.
The Board of Commissioners will meet in a special session at 8:30 a.m. on Friday, 8 April, at the aforesaid location to consider the Advisory Plan Commission’s certified amended proposal.